Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Insane in the men-brain! Crazy insane, woman-brain!

Interesting finds on intelligence and the brain as pertains to men and women. Ladies, do not get hit in the frontside of your head, girls! [via Andrea's blog.]



By the way, I am still listening to Citizen Cope's "SIDEWAYS" if you skipped it the first time I posted, won't you please come hear what I've become bizarrely obsessed with HERE (scroll down)? (Odd fact: I did all the clapping on the lesser track: Bullet and a Target. Though I did contribute all the soulclaps, I'm am not a huge fan of the song overall. Sideways is by far superior, clearly in a class of it's own.)



Strangely, the helpful pal who suggested I listen to Sideways online also and in the same breath had nothing but positive words for ol' JoJo, who I found abhorrent. It's like shitty Beyonce mixed with Ashanti mixed with that shithead girl from American Idol, Kelly Clarkson. Mixed with pure shit. And then mashed up with some crap.



JoJo fans! Rest assured, if they play it on the radio enough, I'm sure I'll know every word and every riff and be happily singing along within a few months.



No comments:

Post a Comment