Saturday, January 20, 2007

Misc

My spacebar on my mac sucks a fat D. It isn't spacing half the time which I believe is the main point of the spacebar. So I took the space key off and now I can't get it back on and it still isn't spacing right. Any suggestions? Or do I just have to toss the whole computer into the Hudson and forget about the internet forever? I'm hesitant to turn my back on alltechnology forever just because one fucking spacebar has completely let medown.

When your spacebar is broken you start re-envisioning typing. Now I'mthinking about just using return instead ofspacing. Then all my correspondance will read like poetry! Lemons out of lemons!

Misc #2 is that I really like Beck song "Think I'm In Love." Anyone else like it?

In closing, here'sa poem:

SPACEBAR
I
hate
my
spacebar
return
return
from
now
on
i'm
hitting
return
insteadofspace
POETRY!

No comments:

Post a Comment