Thursday, February 2, 2006

What if I Threw BLANK Out a Window?

I'd like to host a TV show called "What if I Threw BLANK Out a Window?" It would consist of my favorite type of humor where I'd imagine how funny it would be if I threw certain stuff out a window. I've always loved the idea of throwing myself out a window very casually, mid-conversation, but that would be harder to pitch as a series.

Today I was editing the next Shac short for our upcoming Tues. 7th show. I was in the room with super editor Eric K. and Ms. Andrea Rosen. We'd been there for hours. I began to rap/sing Oaktown classic "You Can't Touch This" of Oaktown's own MC Hammer. The window was open, so mid-song, I go: "What if I just threw myself out the window." Andrea looks up and says: "What were her last words?" The correct answer rang through all our minds with its silent, searing ring: "YOU CAN'T TOUCH THIS!" BAM! Out a window! We laughed and laughed. Andrea is now on MySpace.

No comments:

Post a Comment