Thursday, October 26, 2006

Chris Isaak

When I went to visit my brother in college one year he convinced me to like Chris Isaak. I was reticent to say the least (3rd def).

But we drove around listening to his CD and my brother was like: "He's funny. Listen to him, he's funny." I said WELL WAX OFF MR MIYAGI BECAUSE I THINK YOU HAVE A POINT! And then we shared a deep and genuine laugh together over every lyric and every wail.

Anyhow, now I do really love Chris Isaak. His songs are funny and great to indulge in over chocolate cakes. I eat a choc cake per song, that's how I treat myself when I need a few days off.

Only just tonight, when ambling around the internet with my long, imaginary legs, I enjoyed Mr. Isaak's commentary on his "Wicked Game" music video (if you remember, this video was on par with Janet Jackson's beach video for classy black-and-white hotness).

I feel his commentary confirms our belief that he is funny (and that it's a with-him-rather-than-at-him funny).

I don't know why I feel like I'm fighting you or who "you" are...but think it over.

No comments:

Post a Comment