Saturday, October 14, 2006

Adam Wade, King of Hoboken

You may have watched my visit to Hoboken to visit Adam Wade and try the Italian Tuna sandwich from Fiores. (Sidenote: number one question people ask me about it is "Is it really good?" Do you think I would fake it? Do you think I would fake like it was hellof good for the sake of UTube? I don't get it.)



Anyhow, apparently Wade has secretly fucking FRANCHISED this whole puttering around Hoboken DIY video thing. And left me in the dust (in spite of our plans to return to Fiore's for the roast beef and mozz sandwich which I admittedly did not follow through on). He even has a fancy produced open!

Anyhow, I must say I love his vids in Hoboken. You know when you've found your "thing." This is his:

Hanging Out with Wade in Hoboken Episode 1

Hanging Out with Wade in Hoboken Episode 2

Hanging Out with Wade in Hoboken Episode 3

Hanging Out with Wade in Hoboken Episode 4

Hanging Out with Wade in Hoboken Episode 5

No comments:

Post a Comment