Saturday, September 23, 2006

Remember my gay boyfriend?

Remember how much I loved him? Well after a long silence we've just been in touch.

I sent word:

my darling, i can't take it anymore...the children miss you...we listen for your footfall every night...the light tread of your loafers up the stairwell...my life has become a brutal exercise in patience...oh my james...

He sent word back:

the long days only grow longer without you by my side.
my wide cock only grows wider with no you to ride.

i sit here on this lonely beach and think of your gash.
balancing the only rival to my nana's cigarette ash.

the kids will be fine.
they came out of your gine.

the football is still on.
even though i am gone.

the sound of my loafers do not mock.
ill be behind a gay bar sucking cock.


A few thoughts:
*He seems so straight I don't get it, is he definitely gay?
*Football line is A+.
*If I were gay I'd be consumed with being touted as the next Oscar Wilde in terms of witticisms. I am practically already there as a tranny-looking straight female.

No comments:

Post a Comment