Thursday, March 5, 2009

A Twins Post


Four years ago today... March 5, 2005... with spring training underway and the Red Sox defending their first World Series title in 86 years...

My amazing wife gave birth to two beautiful boys and changed my life forever for the better.

I am so happy they were born when they were... if for no other reason that I was able to celebrate a Red Sox World Championship before they were born so I didn't have someone say "Have some dignity! You have children looking up to you!"

Now I want them to be Red Sox fans... my dad wants them to be Giants fans.

They'll probably be Dodger fans.

Well buddies, you are four years old and daddy loves you.
Last year we went to our first pro game, a minor league game. I think this year we need to go to our first big league game.

And I expect you to keep score!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment