Thursday, January 22, 2009

Why do I have no memory of Bryan Clutterbuck?



Going through my old baseball cards I stumbled across this one.

Brewers pitcher Bryan Clutterbuck.

I have no memory of Bryan Clutterbuck.

Now keep in mind he pitched for the Brewers in the late 1980s.
In the late 1980s I was following baseball even closer than I am now if you can believe it.

I would read Baseball America faithfully and know which teams had the best prospects and usually knew something about each player when they were recalled from the minor leagues.

Yeah, I forgot about some players. But when I saw a card for say Joey Meyer recently, it would spark a vague memory.

Not Clutterbuck.

I did a complete Google Search in my brain. No recollection of him what so ever.

Yet there he was, sitting in a shoebox in my parents garage.

Am I losing my memory?
Is forgetting Clutterbuck the first sign?

No comments:

Post a Comment