Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Trainwreck

I have been cracking up the last 10 minutes or so, after accidentally coming across google images for the word "trainwreck." I am going to im them to the next person who ims me a shitty joke.

Take a gander:









I love the tiny people standing around trying to make sense of it all. Small confused witnesses add insult to injury:






You can save these pix to your computer and im them to your loved ones when they fail at humor. Just be sure to credit that you stole the bit from one of America's top comedians. Just kidding, I'm worthless. Just kidding. I'm a worker among workers.

One time I side-swiped a bus in Oakland and the people sitting in the back had the nerve to pop their heads out the window to check for damage. I wish I had a long stick with a floppy rubber hand on the end of it so I could've slapped them in their face for the gall of it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment