Tuesday, May 8, 2007

TODAY'S PHOTOS


Medicine. Technology. Dogs. A dizzying and ever changing relationship, far too complex to be mapped out. Yet it has been.


This dog lamp causes the glue on the stuffed dog to dry.


Do you understand the symbiosis between canines, riverbanks, asian attire, white couples, and black magic? Study this diagram carefully and after you have given it some thought, come back to this question. If you are unable to answer it at that time, you will be shot.


"Meowch!" (Reaction to cat acupuncture written from authentic POV of a cat.)


Holistic Pet Euthanasia Center (chokehold demo).


Hello. I am Professor Truth. I can turn stuff into gold and do mind-readings. If you fuck my wife I will laser your face off with my claws. I am unflinching and all-knowing. I have never barked.

No comments:

Post a Comment