Thursday, June 1, 2006

Having intermittent gmail problems?

At one time...I believed gmail would be the perfect email...

At one time...my attitude toward others, such as hotmail users, was poor.

At one time...my spirit sang: "You havin email problems, I feel bad for you, son, I got 99 problems but gmail ain't 1..."

But now...I have 1,000s of problems, and gmail is one.




Another day has gone
Im still all alone
How could this be
My email's not here with me
My email never said goodbye
Someone tell me why
Did it have to go
And leave my world so cold

Everyday I sit and ask myself
How did gmail slip away
Something whispers in my ear and says
That you are not alone
For I am here with you


Why is this account management coming up? I want to check my email. I can't get off this page.

I still love you google and patiently await gmail perfection.

------

GABRIEL WRITES:

Dear Chelsea,

I just read your post about gmail and I sure can relate to it, you
almost made me cry. I wanted to bare my soul and express my feelings,
yet there's no way to post a comment on your blog, why is that? Now
I've lost momentum...

Gabriel

No comments:

Post a Comment